The OsteoMed 2.0mm Orthognathic System is comprised of plates, screws and instrumentation used for standard orthognathic maxillary and mandibular advancements. The system features zygomatic and pyriform plates 0.8mm thick and BSSO plates 1.0mm thick. The system also features 2.0mm standard screws in lengths from 4mm to 18mm and 2.0mm Auto-Drive Screws in lengths of 4mm to 8mm. The emergency screws to be provided in the system are 2.4mm standard screws in lengths of 5mm to 16mm. The instruments include drill bits, plate bending forceps, plate holding forceps, plate cutters, cannulae, taps, and screwdrivers to facilitate the placement of screws and modification of plates.
- Maxillary Plates are pre-shaped for passive adaptation to the buttress regions
- Maxillary Plates are reversible allowing left or right side placement
- Maxillary Plates provide maximum strength assuring stability for large advancements
- Plate selection accommodates all multi-segment LeFort I pat terns
- BSSO plates are designed to cover the full range of advance ments
- 2.0mm screws for bi-cortical and mono-cortical applications
Logic Mandibular Distraction System
The OsteoMed Logic Mandibular Distraction System is an intraoral bone distractor. It features various curved and straight bars activated with a threaded wire that has screw holes that are fixed to bone via 1.6mm or 2.0mm bone screws. The distractor is available in right and left versions. The threaded wire is activated by a hex driver and is capable of distraction lengths of up to 25mm.
- Low profile intra-oral device for use in cases where distraction osteogenesis is indicated
- Choice of three devices with fixed curvilinear trajectories that mimic the natural growth curve of the mandible
- Utilises a patented flexible wire that provides access through soft tissue for ease of activation
- The activation wire can be cut during the consolidation period reducing the risk of infection while promoting soft tissue healing
Mincro Graft Generation Fixation Kit
The OsteoMed Mincro System is comprised of 1.2mm & 1.6mm diameter screws and instrumentation used for fixation and stabilisation of bone grafts and the temporary stabilisation and fixation of non-resorbable barrier membranes used in guided bone regeneration.
- Features 1.6mm diameter standard screws in lengths from 4mm to 14mm
- Features 1.2mm diameter standard screws in lengths from 2mm to 12mm
- Features 1.6mm diameter Auto-Drive screws in lengths from 4mm to 8mm
- Features 1.6mm diameter Auto-Drive partially threaded screws in lengths of 10mm and 12mm
- Features 1.2mm diameter tenting screws in lengths from 6mm to 10mm
- Micro plates are also offered in this system in thickest ranging from 0.50mm to 0.55mm
CranioMaxilloFacial Fixation System
The OsteoMed CranioFacial Fixation tray (formerly, the M4 system) is our most inclusive system. It houses instrumentation in modular trays on the top level and a maximum of three plate and screw blocks on the bottom level.
The numerous plate block configurations include:
- 1.2mm/1.6mm, 2.0mm modules (standard)
- 2.0/2.4mm angle locking module (standard)
- Orthognathic Supra Advancement (additional)
- 2.0mm Orthognathic (additional)
These blocks can be modified to meet the needs of the surgeon.
This system offers our latest modular trocar and cannula system, with an ergonomic handle, and our patented clamping cheek retractor, which provides full visibility when utilizing the transbuccal approach.Download brochure
Mandibular Fixation System
The OsteoMed MFx system is designed to handle all mandibular trauma, elective procedures and reconstruction. With the same footprint as the OsteoMed CranioFacial Fixation system, it provides the ability to customize both the instrumentation and the plate and screw blocks, creating a truly modular system without excess hospital inventory.
Available blocks include:
- 2.0mm fracture (standard)
- 2.4mm fracture (standard)
- 2.4mm reconstruction (standard)
- 2.0/2.4mm angulated locking (additional)
- 2.4mm reconstruction angulated locking (additional)
Each block houses the appropriate plates, screws, drills, drivers and templates.Download brochure