These self-drilling screws eliminate the need for pilot drilling and can be driven manually or with the OsteoMed OsteoDriver or Auto-Driver battery powered screwdriver. Fast-Flap is a complete and cost effective solution for cranial flap fixation. OsteoMed also offers a low profile option for some of the 1.6mm Neuro plates. These low profile plates virtually eliminate palpability post operatively. The profiles of the OsteoMed 1.6mm low profile neuro plates are 0.25mm with the exception of P/N 218-0096 which is 0.30mm. The profiles of the OsteoMed 1.6mm standard neuro plates are 0.5mm.
- Patented Auto-Drive self-drilling screws eliminate the need for pre-drilling
- Low profile system virtually elminates palpability and produces superior aesthetic results
- OsteoForm Mesh allows for contouring and three-dimensional bending without creasing
- A complete, cost effective solution for cranial flap fixation
OsteoForm Mesh is available in pre-formed mesh and rigid constructs. Pre-formed mesh allows for easy adaptation to the anatomical curvature for cranium and can accommodate varying curves with only minor contouring required. Application of OsteoForm Mesh is quick and easy when used with OsteoMed’s patented Auto-Drive self-drilling screws. OsteoForm Mesh can be used as a stand alone CP titanium appliance or as scaffolding for bone filler based cranioplasty.
- Pre-formed mesh allows for easy adaptation to anatomical curvature of cranium
- Applicable to varying anatomical curves with minor contouring of appliance
- Rigidity and strength provide for better protection of underlying structures
OsteoMed’s NeuroPack offers nine sterile kit combinations for cranial flap fixation. All items are contained in one convenient kit, making implant selection quick and easy. The NeuroPack includes
- OsteoMed’s patented Auto-Drive self drilling screws, which eliminate the need for pre-drilling .
- The NeuroPack also offers the thinnest plate profile available, 0.25MM.
Profile O Screws
With a variety of plate designs, Profile Zero provides the neurosurgeon with many options in the OR. Additionally, the updated tray design reduces the system’s footprint in the surgical theater. Coupled with the plates and screws is a new ergonomic screwdriver handle which is functional and aesthetically appealing.
- 25mm profile
- Virtually zero palpability
- Reduced O.R. footprint
- Unique Lift-Off lid design
- Comprehensive plate offering
- Add-on auxiliary mesh/instrument drawer
- Plates easily contourable to patient anatomy