CranioMaxilloFacial Fixation System
The OsteoMed CranioFacial Fixation tray (formerly, the M4 system) is our most inclusive system. It houses instrumentation in modular trays on the top level and a maximum of three plate and screw blocks on the bottom level.
The numerous plate block configurations include:
- 1.2mm/1.6mm, 2.0mm modules (standard)
- 2.0/2.4mm angle locking module (standard)
- Orthognathic Supra Advancement (additional)
- 2.0mm Orthognathic (additional)
These blocks can be modified to meet the needs of the surgeon.
This system offers our latest modular trocar and cannula system, with an ergonomic handle, and our patented clamping cheek retractor, which provides full visibility when utilizing the transbuccal approach.Download brochure
Mandibular Fixation System
The OsteoMed MFx system is designed to handle all mandibular trauma, elective procedures and reconstruction. With the same footprint as the OsteoMed CranioFacial Fixation system, it provides the ability to customize both the instrumentation and the plate and screw blocks, creating a truly modular system without excess hospital inventory.
Available blocks include:
- 2.0mm fracture (standard)
- 2.4mm fracture (standard)
- 2.4mm reconstruction (standard)
- 2.0/2.4mm angulated locking (additional)
- 2.4mm reconstruction angulated locking (additional)
Each block houses the appropriate plates, screws, drills, drivers and templates.Download brochure
The OsteoMed 2.0mm Orthognathic System is comprised of plates, screws and instrumentation used for standard orthognathic maxillary and mandibular advancements. The system features zygomatic and pyriform plates 0.8mm thick and BSSO plates 1.0mm thick. The system also features 2.0mm standard screws in lengths from 4mm to 18mm and 2.0mm Auto-Drive Screws in lengths of 4mm to 8mm. The emergency screws to be provided in the system are 2.4mm standard screws in lengths of 5mm to 16mm. The instruments include drill bits, plate bending forceps, plate holding forceps, plate cutters, cannulae, taps, and screwdrivers to facilitate the placement of screws and modification of plates.
- Maxillary Plates are pre-shaped for passive adaptation to the buttress regions
- Maxillary Plates are reversible allowing left or right side placement
- Maxillary Plates provide maximum strength assuring stability for large advancements
- Plate selection accommodates all multi-segment LeFort I pat terns
- BSSO plates are designed to cover the full range of advance ments
- 2.0mm screws for bi-cortical and mono-cortical applications