CranioMaxilloFacial Fixation System
The OsteoMed CranioFacial Fixation tray (formerly, the M4 system) is our most inclusive system. It houses instrumentation in modular trays on the top level and a maximum of three plate and screw blocks on the bottom level.
The numerous plate block configurations include:
- 1.2mm/1.6mm, 2.0mm modules (standard)
- 2.0/2.4mm angle locking module (standard)
- Orthognathic Supra Advancement (additional)
- 2.0mm Orthognathic (additional)
These blocks can be modified to meet the needs of the surgeon.
This system offers our latest modular trocar and cannula system, with an ergonomic handle, and our patented clamping cheek retractor, which provides full visibility when utilizing the transbuccal approach.Download brochure
Mandibular Fixation System
The OsteoMed MFx system is designed to handle all mandibular trauma, elective procedures and reconstruction. With the same footprint as the OsteoMed CranioFacial Fixation system, it provides the ability to customize both the instrumentation and the plate and screw blocks, creating a truly modular system without excess hospital inventory.
Available blocks include:
- 2.0mm fracture (standard)
- 2.4mm fracture (standard)
- 2.4mm reconstruction (standard)
- 2.0/2.4mm angulated locking (additional)
- 2.4mm reconstruction angulated locking (additional)
Each block houses the appropriate plates, screws, drills, drivers and templates.Download brochure
The OsteoMed Fast-Flap Cranial Flap Fixation System offers fast and simple fixation that produces superior aesthetic results. Fast-Flap also features OsteoMed’s patented Auto-Drive™ screws that are effective in dense bone. These self-drilling screws eliminate the need for pilot drilling and can be driven manually or with the OsteoMed OsteoDriver or Auto-Driver battery powered screwdriver. Fast-Flap is a complete and cost effective solution for cranial flap fixation. OsteoMed also offers a low profile option for some of the 1.6mm Neuro plates. These low profile plates virtually eliminate palpability post operatively. The profiles of the OsteoMed 1.6mm low profile neuro plates are 0.25mm with the exception of P/N 218-0096 which is 0.30mm. The profiles of the OsteoMed 1.6mm standard neuro plates are 0.5mm.
- Patented Auto-Drive self-drilling screws eliminate the need for pre-drilling
- Low profile system virtually elminates palpability and produces superior aesthetic results
- OsteoForm Mesh allows for contouring and three-dimensional bending without creasing
- A complete, cost effective solution for cranial flap fixation
Profile O Screws
With a variety of plate designs, Profile Zero provides the neurosurgeon with many options in the OR. Additionally, the updated tray design reduces the system’s footprint in the surgical theater. Coupled with the plates and screws is a new ergonomic screwdriver handle which is functional and aesthetically appealing.
- 25mm profile
- Virtually zero palpability
- Reduced O.R. footprint
- Unique Lift-Off lid design
- Comprehensive plate offering
- Add-on auxiliary mesh/instrument drawer
- Plates easily contourable to patient anatomy
OsteoForm Mesh is available in pre-formed mesh and rigid constructs. Pre-formed mesh allows for easy adaptation to the anatomical curvature for cranium and can accommodate varying curves with only minor contouring required. Application of OsteoForm Mesh is quick and easy when used with OsteoMed’s patented Auto-Drive self-drilling screws. OsteoForm Mesh can be used as a stand alone CP titanium appliance or as scaffolding for bone filler based cranioplasty.
- Pre-formed mesh allows for easy adaptation to anatomical curvature of cranium
- Applicable to varying anatomical curves with minor contouring of appliance
- Rigidity and strength provide for better protection of underlying structures