The health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and partners is a priority for all of us at Surgiplas Medical.
We recognise that this is an exceptional time of uncertainty and rapid change for everyone in our global community. Within Surgiplas Medical our Covid-19 response team is continuously monitoring the latest news and guidance issued by national and international agencies.
To ensure adherence to the latest recommendations and safeguard the health of our employees and stakeholders we have taken the following measures:
- Our staff who have the ability to work from home will do so until further notice.
- We have cancelled ALL international and non-essential travel for our staff.
- Within our operational facilities we have implemented additional strict hygiene control measures.
- We have robust Human Resources policies relating to notification and self-isolation.
- We are adapting our operating capacity and distribution schedule to meet current demand and comply with local regulations.
Surgiplas Medical is committed to safeguarding the health of our global community. We ask for your understanding during this time should any of the above measures impact or inconvenience you.
This unique situation requires a co-ordinated response and we will continue to work with our partners and global community to navigate this period together.
If you have any specific questions please contact your local Surgiplas Medical representative.